Applications for Cebu Pacific ‘Study now, pay later’ for the second batch of cadet-pilots is now ongoing!
Cebu Pacific will recruit 16 candidateswho will undergo its 56-week Cebu Pacific Cadet Pilot Program. The training includes a 52-week aviation course in Australia.
According to Cebu Pacific, successful recruits will have the opportunity to study at Flight Training Adelaide campus in Australia, where they will earn diplomas in aviation. Training will continue here in Manila for four weeks to obtain a pilot’s license under the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines.
Those who will pass and get a diploma will be entitled to a guaranteed employment with Cebu Pacific upon graduation. Payment for the training will be deducted from their salary . And take note, it is at zero-interest for a maximum of 10 years!
In their official Facebook account, Cebu Pacific ‘Study now, pay later’ offering was described as a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to Filipinos who aspire to become pilots.”
Here are the qualifications as per Cebu Pacific announcement:
- Filipino with a valid Philippine passport
- College graduate (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Strong academic background
- Passionate & service-oriented
- Sponsoring 240 cadets
- The program will run for approximately 56 weeks.
- Three (3) batches of 16 cadets per year will be chosen for 5 years.
- Training will be administered by FTA.
- Applicants will undergo both online and onsite screening and selection process from CEB and FTA.
- Applicants will be required to pay AUD 425 for core skills test and pilot aptitude tests.
Application form is available here – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C2JPMLL