A guy fixing washing machine was both hurt to both his head and his pride.
According to reports, the man in China gets his head stuck inside while the machine is still running, when he tried to fix it.
The roommates of the guy whose head was being stuck couldn’t free him so they called the fire department.During the rescue operations, it took 40 minutes for the firefighters to get the guy fixing washing machine out of the contraption.
The crucial part is for firefighters to use a circular saw to free the head of the guy fixing washing machine!
After the rescue, the crew covered the man from the neck down, lest his clothes catch on fire or his skin become burned by showering sparks from the saw chewing through the machine’s metal casing.
Fortunately, the unidentified man from Fuqing in Fujian province suffered only minor head injuries.