Applying for an NBI Clearance Online is faster and more convenient than a walk in application.
Instead of spending more time lining up just to get a copy of the application form and wasting more precious minutes filling up the form, you can accomplish the first step in the application process in the convenience of your own home. By simply providing complete and accurate information on the online application form, you are ready to go to any NBI Branch to process your application. Just follow these few easy steps:
- If you are a first-time applicant, register filling in the required fields then click the SIGN UP button. Tick the “I accept Terms of Service” box. Check your email for the confirmation link to complete your registration. If already registered, simply log in by typing your email address and password.
- Fill-up the online application form. Provide complete and correct information. Choose from the drop-down menu provided for some details.
- After clicking on “I Agree” an Important Reminder will be flashed on your screen. Make sure that you read and understand the information. The Reminder is written in both English and Filipino. Click Ok.
- Choose your preferred appointment schedule at any NBI Clearance Branch of your choice. Set the date by clicking on the blue shaded boxes which indicate vacant slots. Select AM or PM.
- On the payment information page, fill out the corresponding requirement. Indicate the purpose of your application and detail. Read important Notes in the Payment Information before selecting your payment option.
- Once you have chosen your Payment option, you will be given a notification that you have completed the process.
- Check your email for payment confirmation and verify the status of your application by clicking on the Transaction button found at the left panel of the screen.
- Secure a copy of your Reference number by printing it or writing it down on a piece of paper. You are now ready to visit your chosen NBI Clearance Branch.
- Note that you will need to present your Valid ID when you appear on your preferred appointment schedule for your fingerprint biometrics and photograph.
The following is a list of valid ID’s for NBI Clearance application:
- Voter’s ID
- Valid passport
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- TIN ID
- School ID
- Philhealth ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration or ACR
- Senior Citizen ID
See Article: Steps in NBI Clearance Application and Finding the Nearest NBI Clearance Branch
Related topics for this article: "passport requirements", "www nbi gov ph", "nbi gov ph", "nbi clearance", "nbi application form", "www doj gov ph/nbi or www nbi gov ph", "www NBI com", "nbi com", "nbi online", "clearance nbi gov ph"