Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) requires a confirmed appointment to apply for Philippine passport application or renewal of Philippine passport. How to set an appointment to apply for Philippine passport or the DFA Passport Appointment System was made online for the convenience of the Philippine citizens who want or need to have Philippine passport.
Before setting an appointment to apply for Philippine passport application, following are the important reminders:
1. Personal appearance is required for all applicants.
2. Confirmed appointment is a requirement for application and renewal of passport. The DFA will not entertain applicants without valid appointments EXCEPT senior citizens, infants and minors below 1 year old, person with disability and OFWs. For OFWs, sufficient proof must be submitted such as a valid employment contract or OEC.
3. Satellite offices receive applications only for new and renewal of Philippine passports. Applications for mutilated passport, assumed identity, citizenship evaluation cases and request for immediate releases of passports still require a confirmed appontment ONLY at DFA Aseana.
4. No need to set an appointment for application for a lost valid passport – applicants SHOULD proceed to the Consular Records Division (CRD) of the DFA Aseana located at ASEANA Business Park, Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard, Paranaque City.
5. The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary, especially for applicants with dual citizenship and with foreign sounding family names to prove citizenship.
6. Earrings and contact lenses are not allowed during data capturing. Smiling with visible teeth is also not allowed.
7. Check all the data in the computer monitor and in the Enrolment Certificate before signing it.
8. Only immediate family members are allowed to get the passport in behalf of the applicant. Immediate family members include father, mother, brother, sister, spouse and children of legal age.
9. Passport shall be released to an immediate family member only with proper authorization letter. Passport of a minor applicant shall be released to parents only or to an authorized representative with Special Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Support and Consent.
10. Passports unclaimed after six (6) months will be canceled per Department Order No. 37-03.
11. Check all data in the received e-passport upon release.
12. Number of processing days may vary depending on the location of the Regional Consular Office where the application was filed.
13. Power failures, technical breakdowns and natural calamities may delay the release of passports. Applicants are advised to book flights taking into consideration such incidents. NO REFUND of fees will be made on account of these unforeseen delays.To set an appointment for Philippine passport application online, click on the link below that represents the site of your convenience. (source: www.passport.com.ph)
To set an appointment to apply for Philippine passport , click on the link below to choose on the convenient site for applicant.
DFA ASEANA ASEANA Business Park Bradco Avenue corner Macapagal Boulevard Parañaque City
DFA NCR – West 5th floor SM City Manila, Concepcion St., Arroceros and San Marcelino Manila
DFA NCR – Central Lingkod Pinoy Center, Level 1 west lane, Robinsons Galleria EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave. Pasig City Philippines
DFA NCR – East 7th Floor Megamall Building C EDSA corner J. Vargas Avenue Mandaluyong City Philippines
DFA NCR – South 4th Floor, Metro Alabang Town Center, Alabang – Zapote Road 1700, Muntinlupa City, Philippines
DFA NCR – Northeast Ali Mall Government Center Level 2 Ali Mall Cubao, Quezon City Philippines
Just download and print the accomplished form. Note that applicants without valid appointment and form will not be accomodated. Photocopies of the requirements should also be secured beforehand.
For assistance regarding appointment for Philippine passport application, you may call the DFA hotline at (02) 737 1000.
For the requirements for Philippine passport application, click here.
Related topics for this article: "www dfa gov ph", "dfa passport appointment system parañaque metro manila", "www passport gov ph", "DFA Passporting Services Quezon City Metro Manila", "www passport com", "www dfa gov ph appointment", "dfa passport", "dfa manila", "passport com ph", "www dfa com ph"