Meralco is scheduled to have a week-long maintenance.
In their announcement, it was confirmed that several areas in Luzon will be affected. Brownout is expected to happen at the affected areas starting May 20, Sunday.
Here is the complete list of the affected areas:
May 20 (Sunday) – May 21, 2018 (Monday)
TAGUIG CITY; PASIG CITY – from 11 p.m. (Sunday) to 5 a.m. (Monday)
– Portion of Elisco Road from near Kalawaan Road in Bgy. Kalawaan, Pasig City to and including Meralco – Taguig substation in Bgy. Ibayo Tipas, Taguig City.
REASON: Replacement of pole along Elisco Road in Bgy. Ibayo Tipas, Taguig City.
May 21, 2018 (Monday) – May 22, 2018 (Tuesday)
PASIG CITY- from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m
– Portion of Manila Railroad St. from Sta. Monica St. to near M. San Andres Jr. St. including Everlasting, Rose and M. Diaz streets in Bgy. Pineda.
REASON: Relocation of facilities due to DPWH BGC – Ortigas Link Road Project along Sta. Monica St. in Bgy. Pineda, Pasig City.
PARAÑAQUE CITY -from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
– Along Meliton Espiritu and Jorge Allanige streets from Dr. A. Santos Ave. to Industry St. including L. Allanique St. in Barangay Village; Camella Townhomes Classic Subd. and Meliton Compound; Honesty Realty Corp., Richill Realty Corp. and Backyard Publishing Corp. in Bgy. San Antonio.
REASON: Retirement of tanalized pole and relocation of facilities along Meliton Espiritu St., Bgy. San Antonio, Parañaque City.
May 22, 2018 (Tuesday)
MANILA (Sta. Ana) – from 8:30 a.m to 2:30 p.m.
– Portion of Eloriaga St. from M. Torres St. to near Road 16 St.
– Portion of Road 16 St. from Eloriaga St. to near Suter Ext. including Road 14 St. in Fabie Estate Subd.
– Portion of Diamante St. from Pasig Line St. to near Arellano St.
REASON: Conversion of portion of 6.24kV electric circuit Sta. Ana 19VN to 34.5kV electric circuit Paco 416VY along M. Torres, Diamante and Road 14 Sts. in Sta. Ana, Manila.
BULACAN (Sta. Maria) – from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Portion of J. Barcal St. from near Pandi Residences 1 Subd. to and including STS Ventures Inc.; Silangan Road and Dela Torre St. in Bgys. Mag-asawang Sapa and Silangan.
REASON: Replacement of hazardous rotten pole along Dela Torre St., Bgy. Mag-asawang Sapa, Sta. Maria, Bulacan.
– Portion of J. Barcal St. from near Pandi Residences 1 Subd. to and including P. Mateo St. in Bgy. Mag-asawang Sapa.
REASON: Replacement of hazardous rotten pole along J. Barcal St., Bgy. Mag-asawang Sapa, Sta. Maria, Bulacan.
CAVITE (Tanza)- from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Villa Tanza Subd., in Bgy. Biga.
REASON: Line reconstruction works inside Villa Tanza Subd. in Bgy. Biga, Tanza, Cavite.
May 23, 2018 (Wednesday)
MALABON CITY – from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
-Ideal Synthetic Industries Corp. along Sanciangco St. in Bgy. Tonsuya.
REASON: Replacement of hazardous broken pole along Sanciangco St., Bgy. Tonsuya, Malabon City.
PASAY CITY- from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
-One E-Com Center, Esplanade Buildings A, B, C, D, E, F & G in Central Business Park.
REASON: Replacement of facilities inside circuit CBP1-A 421RF.
QUEZON CITY (FAIRVIEW) – from 9:30 a.m. to 9:59 a.m.;
Sitio Seville – Neopolitan Subd. Phase VI in Bgy. North Fairview.
from 3:01 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
-Our Lady of Fatima University – BEB & NBR Buildings and Nephrology Center of Fairview Dialysis Center along Regalado Highway in Bgy. North Fairview.
REASON: Relocation of facilities affected by on-going construction of MRT – 7 project along Regalado Highway in Bgy. North Fairview, Quezon City.
May 23, 2018 (Wednesday) – May 24, 2018 (Thursday)
CAVITE (Amadeo) -from 11:30 p.m. (Wednesday) to 5:30 a.m. (Thursday)
– Portion of Buho – Talon Road from Crisanto M. Delos Reyes Ave. in Bgy. Salaban to near Castillo St. in Bgy. Buho including Bgy. Talon.
REASON: Replacement of poles, line reconductoring works and installation of additional lightning protection devices along Buho – Talon Road in Bgys. Salaban, Talon and Buho, Amadeo, Cavite.
BULACAN (San Jose Del Monte City) – from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Portion of Francisco Homes – Mulawin Phase C Subd. and Stallion Homes Subd. in Bgy. Francisco Homes.
Reason: Replacement of hazardous rotten pole inside Francisco Homes – Mulawin, Bgy. Francisco Homes, San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan.
May 24, 2018 (Thursday)
BULACAN (Bustos)- from 12 midnight to 5 a.m.
– Portion of Gen. Alejo Santos Highway from C. L. Hilario St. to Cambaog Bridge including Malamig – Poblacio Barangay Road; Kap. Bindoy, J. Delos Santos, Regino Garcia and Ricardo Cruz streets; and Le Regina Subd. Phase 1 in Bgys. Poblacion, Malamig, San Pedro, Talampas and Camabaog.
REASON: Replacement of hazardous rotten wood pole along Gen. Alejo Santos Highway in Poblacion, Bustos, Bulacan.
May 24, 2018 (Thursday) – May 25, 2018 (Friday)
CAVITE (Dasmariñas City)- from 10 p.m. to 10:59 p.m. (Thursday);
– Portion of Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway from Caltex Gas Station to Jose Abad Santos Ave. (Salitran – Salawag Road) including Dara Subd. in Bgy. Salitran I.
from 4:01 a.m. to 5 a.m. (Wednesday)
-Portion of Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway from Dasmariñas City – Imus City boundary to near Golden City Subd. in Bgy. Salitran I.
REASON: Relocation of primary facilities affected by Pedestrian Overpass construction along Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway in Bgy. Salitran I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite.
PASAY CITY – from 10 p.m. (Thursday) to 6 a.m. (Friday)
-Microtel Inn and Archdiocese Shrine of Jesus The Way, The Truth and The Life Parish Church in Central Business Park.
REASON: Maintenance works in Central Business Park, Pasay City.
May 25, 2018 (Friday)
BULACAN (Sta. Maria) – from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
– Portion of Cityland Ave. from near Sta. Maria – Norzagaray Provincial Road to including Green Breeze Village Cityland Subd.; DPWH Bulacan Engineering District, Poly Macro Industrial Corp. and Ramy Construction Inc. Office in Bgy. Pulong Buhangin.
REASON: Replacement of hazardous rotten pole along Cityland Ave., Bgy. Pulong Buhangin, Sta. Maria, Bulacan.
BULACAN (Calumpit, Hagonoy) – from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
-Blocks 10, 16, 19, 35, 39 and 48 in Bautista Property Phase II Subd. in Bgy. Sampaloc IV.
REASON: Line reconductoring works inside Bautista Property Phase II Subd. in Bgy. Sampaloc IV, Dasmariñas City, Cavite.
May 25, 2018 (Friday) – May 26, 2018 (Saturday)
CAVITE (Noveleta) – from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
-Portion of Marsiella St. in Bgy. Salcedo 2
REASON: Relocation of facilities along Marsiella St. in Bgy. Salcedo 2, Noveleta, Cavite.
May 26, 2018 (Saturday)
PASAY CITY- from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Portion of BAC 1-11 Drive from Apollo 12 St. to and including Molave St. in Barrio Sto. Niño; San Gregorio Village, Don Carlos Village; Sampaguita St. in Barrio Pilipino; Rosal St.; and Don Carlos Village Elementary School.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along BAC 1-11 Drive, Pasay City.
RIZAL PROVINCE (Teresa) -from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
-Portion of Callejon 4 St. from Filipinas Ave. to F. Chanco St. including O. T. Cruz St. in Bgy. Dulumbayan.
REASON: Line reconductoring works along Filipinas Ave. in Bgy. Dulumbayan, Teresa, Rizal Province.
LAGUNA (Liliw; Nagcarlan; Rizal; Magdalena; Majayjay) – from 7:30 a.m. to8 a.m.; from 6:01 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
-Portion of Majayjay – Liliw Municipal Road from Meralco – Botocan substation to and including the whole towns of Liliw, Nagcarlan, Rizal and Magdalena; Bgys. Bukal, Coralao, Ibabang Banga, Ilayang Banga, Malinao, May-it, Munting Kawayan, Olla, Oobi, Pangil, Panglan, San Isidro, Sta. Catalina, Suba and Talortor in Majayjay.
REASON: Replacement of facilities along Botocan 61D – Caliraya 61CL 115kV transmission line.
May 27, 2018 (Sunday)
BULACAN (Calumpit, Hagonoy)- from 2 a.m. to 2:59 a.m.; from 9:01 a.m. to 10 a.m.
– Portion of Hagonoy – Calumpit National Road from Sta. Cruz – San Nicolas Road to McArthur Highway including Bgys. Sagrada Familia, Sto. Rosario, Sta. Cruz, San Nicolas, Mercado, San Jose, San Sebastian, Sto. Niño, Sta. Monica, San Agustin, San Miguel, Sapang Taytain, Tampok, San Isidro, San Juan, Palapat, Iba, Iba-ibayo, San Pascual, San Roque, Sta.Elena, Carillo and town proper in Hagonoy; Bgys. Pandukot, Meyto, San Jose, Meysaulo, San Miguel, Frances, Iba O’este, Palimbang, Sta. Lucia, Gugo, Calizon, Bulusan and Balungao in Calumpit.
REASON: Preventive maintenance and testing works inside Meralco – Calumpit substation.
MAKATI CITY – from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
-Portion of Valero Access Road 4 from near H. V. Dela Costa St. to and including Valero St.; McDonald’s Restaurant, Cityland 10 Towers I & II, Cocolife Building and Three Central Condominium in Salcedo Village, Bgy. Bel – Air.
from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
-Signa Residences Towers 1 & 2 along Valero St. in Salcedo Village, Bgy. Bel – Air.
REASON: Reconductoring of primary lines along Valero St. in Salcedo Village, Bgy. Bel – Air, Makati City.