In the recently concluded Mister and Miss Culture World 2017 pageant, Philippines was able to bag home titles.
According to reports, Mister and Miss Culture World 2017 was held at Teatrino Promenade in San Juan on Thursday.
Philippines bet, Rizza Paula Infante won Miss Culture World Heritage 2017, while Al-Hakam Reggie Dimalanas was named Mister Culture World Arts 2017.
credit: Mister and Miss Culture World – Philippines Facebook
Here are the full list of winners in the Mister and Miss Culture World 2017:
- Mister Culture World Tradition: Yodie Indra Widhanie (Indonesia)
- Mister Culture World Heritage: Mike Tran (Vietnam)
- Mister Culture World Arts: Al-Hakam Reggie Dimalanas (Philippines)
- First runner-up: Sanjit Singh (India)
- Second runner-up: Rommel Farinas (Canada)
- Miss Culture World Tradition: Tran Ngoc Tram (Vietnam)
- Miss Culture World Heritage: Rizza Paula Infante (Philippines)
- Miss Culture World Arts: Diane Razon (Canada)
- First runner-up: Piyakorn Sukarasot (Thailand)
- Second runner-up: Khat Wai Mo (Myanmar)
- Mister Culture World (Advance Category): Joshua Luke (Singapore)
- First runner-up: Rico Paolo Roño (Philippines)
Pageant website Missosology said that the three titles for Mister and Miss Culture World 2017 such as, Tradition, Heritage and Arts – “are of equal placements.”
Below is the embedded post from Facebook site, Missosology:
credit: Missosology Facebook
Reported also that now on its third edition, Mister Culture World has also been held in Malaysia.
Related topics for this article: "miss culture world 2017", "miss culture world heritage 2017"