MMDA has confirmed the list of closed roads for ASEAN 2017.
The ASEAN Summit will happen on November 16 and 17. Diplomats are expected to arrive the country days before the summit.
In preparation, MMDA said that the following roads will be affected:
- Clark Complex
- Along Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway (Clark to NLEX)
- Along North Luzon Expressway (SCTEX to Balintawak)
- Along EDSA (Balintawak to Magallanes)
- Along Diokno Boulevard (Entertainment City to Buendia)
- Along Roxas Boulevard (Buendia to P. Burgos) CCP Complex
- Along Ayala (EDSA to Makati Avenue)
- Along Makati Avenue (Ayala to Pasay Road)
- Along Pasay Road (EDSA to Amorsolo)
- Along Lawton (5th Avenue to SLEX)
- Along 5th Avenue (Lawton to 30th Avenue)
- Along McKinley (EDSA to 5th Avenue)
Aside from closed roads for ASEAN 2017, some areas where meetings will be closed also.
- SMX Convention Center (11:00 pm on November 11 to November 12)
- CCP Complex (November 12) Roxas Boulevard from Buendia to P. Burgos (November 13 from 12:01 AM until noon).
Other MMDA advisory for ASEAN 2017 are as follows:
- Trucks and closed vans will be prohibited to use SCTEX/NLEX from Clark to Balintawak and along EDSA from Balintawak to Magallanes from November 11 to 15.
- Modified stop-and-go traffic scheme will be enforced along the routes where convoys of ASEAN participants will pass through. The said convoy will be prioritized and full stop traffic may be observed.
Related topics for this article: "closed roads november 16 2017", "closed roafsNovember 11"