Most banks closed to observe All Saints’ Day holidays on October 31 and November 1. However, a separate notice issued on Friday informed that selected branches will open for business.
Banks closed in observance of the All Saints Day were as follows:
- Bank of the Philippine Islands – BPI announced that all its branches and Kiosks will be closed on both Special non-working holiday on October 31 and November 1.
- Metrobank – NAIA 3 and Roxas Boulevard branches will be open on Monday, while all of its branches will be closed on Tuesday.
- Security bank – NAIA Complex and NAIA 3 will be open on Monday.
- Philippine National Bank – PNB announced that its branches in KCC Mall GenSan, KCC Mall de Zamboanga, and all NAIA branches and FX Counters are open on Monday. On Tuesday, all its NAIA branches and FX Counters will be open.
- BDO Unibank – these banks closed but will open selected branches with shorter hours on October 31.
- Also, China Bank has announced that all its branches will be closed on October 31 and November 1. Regular banking day will resume on November 2.
Please be guided on the banks closed on these holidays.