Due to the heavy rains yesterday, September 12 brought by Typhoon Maring, No Classes September 13 were announced in some affected areas.
PAGASA issued a Orange to Red warning level to many areas in Luzon. Many cities experienced flooding.
In lieu, local government of some cities and school authorities extended the suspension of classes for September 13.
Here is an updated list of cities/schools that declared no Classes September 13 (Wednesday):
All levels (Private & Public)
- Taguig- Cayetano Science and Technology High School (Junior High School) ; CP Tinga Elementary school
- Rizal- Teresa, Taytay, Pililia, Baras, Binangonan, Cainta, Angono, Tanay, San Mateo, Morong, Rodriguez
- Las Pinas
- University of Sto. Tomas
- Pampanga – Guagua, Floridablanca
- Zambales – including Olongapo City
- Bulacan -Meycauayan and Marilao
- Quezon (province)
- Camarines Norte- Daet, Labo, Vinzons, Mercedes, Jose Panganiban, San Vicente
Pre-school to Senior High School
- Cardona, Rizal
Pre-school to Elementary
As per lates update from PAGASA as of 12:00 mn , September 12.
SEVERE WEATHER BULLETIN #11
FOR:Tropical Storm Maring
Tropical Cyclone: WARNING
ISSUED AT:11:00 PM, 12 September 2017
“MARING” HAS INTENSIFIED INTO A TROPICAL STORM AND IS NOW MOVING TOWARDS THE WEST PHILIPPINE SEA.
Moderate to occasionally heavy rains is expected over Zambales and Bataan while light to moderate with occasionally heavy rains during thunderstorms will be experienced over Tarlac, Pampanga and Bulacan. Residents in these areas are alerted against possible landslide and flashfloods.