Portion of Roxas Boulevard will be closed to give way to two activities that will be held tomorrow, January 27, 2019 (Sunday).
There will be a commemoration ride for SAF 44 and it will also be the first day for the Manila Bay Rehabilitation Project.
According to Manila Police District (MPD), earliest road closure will be at 3:00 am of Sunday, starting at southbound lane of Roxas Boulevard from Katigbak Dirve going to sa P. Ocampo for the SAF 44 commemoration ride.
At 5:00 am Roxas Boulevard southbound lane from TM Kalaw to Pres. Quirino Avenue will be closed also up to 9:00 pm as the Manila Bay Rehabilitation Project will start its operation.
From 3:00 pm, still on southbound lane, Padre Burgos to V. Sotto St. ,Pasay will be closed to motorists for the 40th Fiesta del Santo Niño.
Here are the suggested alternative routes by MPD:
- Motorists coming from Bonifacio Drive may turn left at P. Burgos going to their destination
- All those who will be coming from the westbound lane of P. Burgosmust turn right in Bonifacio Drive o or take a u-turn going to the eastbound lane of P. Burgos
- Motorist passing through TM Kalaw to go to Roxas Boulevard may turn left at MH Del Pilar o use the Roxas Boulevard service road
- For those who are in the westbound lane of Pres. Quirino Avenue may turn left atAdriatico.
- Motorist passing through westbound lane of P. Ocampo may turn left at FB Harrison.
- Motorists going to Manila Ocean park and Manila Hotel may take the Katigbak Drive route
MPD further states that roads may be opened depending on the traffic situation.