Stock Market March 16
PSEi open 7792.72 -16.82 points or -0.22%. Down to 7,752.92 down 56.62 points or 0.73% before recess.
- S&P 500 falls for the third week in a row.
- Maynilad to Raise Rate by 1.16% of Basic Charge on Forex.
- GT Capital declares Php 3.00 cash dividend/ common share.
- San Miguel unit buys wine packaging firm in Australia.
- PWU eyes joint venture with Ayala.
- Sun Life net income grew to P4.3B in 2014.
- SMC, MPIC bid documents for CALAX project.
PSEi close 7,730. 95, tumples by 78.59 points or 1.01% on profit-taking.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.30
Trading Market March 17
PSEi open 7730.38 loss 0.57 points or 0.01%.
- Malampaya under maintenance shutdown.
- Bloomberry to buy 92% T.H.E. Hotel & Vegas Casino & 20.96 estate in Silmi Island in S. Korea.
- BDO sells PhP 5.0Bn notes this month.
- OFW remittance growth in Jan. slowest in six years.
- Petron net income down 41% to P3.0 Bn in 2014.
- Fitch affirms the Philippines at ‘BBB-‘; outlook stable.
PSEi close 7,789.10 up 58pts or 0.75%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.55
Stock Market March 18
PSEi open 7788.11 fall 0.99 points or 0.01%.
- AirAsia may do IPO by 2016.
- Roxas Holdings subsidiary buys 26.7% interest in San Carlos Bioenergy, Inc.
- 8990 to issue P5B worth of bonds in May.
- Sugar output to fall below forecast.
- Government allots P793.62 billion for Metro Manila PPP projects.
- Philippine Business Bank inks deal with Bank of China.
- Vista Land may raise at least $100M from local or foreign bond offering.
- OFW remittances to grow after flat January.
- AEV-JV Angeles partnership wins P10-B Davao water deal.
PSEi close 7,756.58 down 32 points or 0.42% while awaiting for Fed policy decision.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.75
Trading Market March 19
PSEi open 7756.99 +0.41 points or 0.01%.
- ABS-CBN net income at P2 Bn in 2014.
- Solaire profit surges to P4 Bn in 2014.
- Atlas Mining net income down to P397M in 2014.
- Fed lowered estimates for funds rate, downgrades economic outlook.
- San Miguel Corp to buy back $400 M notes.
- Panasonic Manufacturing Phils. Corp. declares 10 centavos cash dividend per common share.
- Bloombery Resorts declares 5 centavos cash dividend per common share.
- STI wins bid for PWU’s Taft campus in foreclosure auction.
PSEi close 7,814.55 up 57.97 points or 0.75%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.72
Stock Market March 20
PSEi open 7800.90 down 13.65 points or 0.17%.
- RWM net income doubled to P5.45 Bn in 2014.
- Pryce Corporation net income up 190.8% to P287.67 M in 2014.
- LT Group net Fell to P4.2 Bn tobacco profit dropped.
- ABS-CBN net income flat at P2 Bn.
- San Miguel launches $400 M debt cleanup.