Trading Market March 23
PSEi open 7823.44 up 5.06 points or 0.06%. Index rose 1.67 points or 0.02% before recess.
- SSI net profit up 63% to Php998 Mn in 2014.
- BDO Unibank not bidding for San Miguel stake in Bank of Commerce.
- House of Investments declares P0.003469 cash dividend for preferred shareholders.
- EEI Corporation declares 20 centavos cash dividend.
- LT Group, Inc. reports 50% drop to P4.2 Bn net income in 2014 vs. Php 8.7 Bn in 2013.
- San Miguel Pure Foods posts P3.8 Bn net income in 2014.
- Ayala Corporation named as Best Managed Company by Finance Asia in PH for 2nd consecutive year.
- Philippines 4Q current account surplus $4.7 Bn.
- Meralco, Osaka Gas review $2-B project.
PSE Index close 7,840.49 up 22.11 points or 0.28%.
Forex $1.00 = Php 44.82
Trading Market March 24
PSEi open 7842.35 up 1.86 points or 0.02%.
- Security Bank announces Php 1.00/share dividend.
- San Miguel stays keen on airport development.
- Court order starts rehabilitation of PWU.
- SEC approved the merger with Company E Corp., owner of Eunilaine Foodmart & Grocer E Supermart.
- Jollibee may open stores in Japan, Canada, Middle East and Europe.
- ADB sees 2015 Philippine growth at 6.4%, cuts inflation projection to 2.8% from 4.1% in December.
- ICTSI to invest US$130 Mn to upgrade Basra Gateway Terminal.
PSE Index close 7,828.94 down 11 points or 0.15% after 3-day rally.
Forex $1.00 = Php 44.67
Trading Market March 25
PSEi open 7828.27 down 0.67 points or 0.01%.
- Philippine GDP growth target of 7%-8%.
- Lafarge Republic consolidated profit down almost 11% at P3.3B in 2014.
- BCDA to bid out Clark Rail Transit System.
- Philippine imports down 14.2% in January to $5.108 Bn vs. $5.955 Bn Jan 2013.
- Energy Development net income Php 11.7Bn Vs 4.7Bn in 2014.
- DoubleDragon net income hits Php 560Bn in 2014.
PSE Index close 7,836.34 up 7 points or 0.09%.
Forex $1.00 = Php 44.75
Trading Market March 26
PSEi open 7839.67.
- DoubleDragon ($DD) earnings soar 360% on strong sales.
- Crown Asia Chemicals’ Php 223M IPO approved by SEC.
- San Miguel Says 2014 net income fell 45% to Php 28.1 Bn in 2014.
- Xurpas says 2014 profit up 60% to P190.7M.
- San Miguel to reissue 300 million preferred shares.
- BSP expects inflation in March to be between 2.1-2.9%.
- Bought back 1.1M shares at an average of P9.0614/share.
- AGF Finance declares 47 centavos cash dividend per common share.
- GT Capital says 2014 core profit up 38% to Php 9.1Bn.
PSE Index close 7871.10 up 34.76 points or 0.44%, 20th record close.
Forex $1.00 = Php 44.83
Trading Market March 27
PSEi open 7871.37 almost flat 0.27 points or 0.00%.
- DoubleDragon opens 1st CityMall, profit surged to P560.8M in 2014.
- Shang Properties declares P0.085 cash dividend.
- Anchor Land to pay P0.07/ share cash dividend.
- Xurpas posts 64% jump in earnings, enters Indonesian market.
- GTCAP net income up by 6% on autos in 2014.
- Belle 2014 consolidated net income down by 42% to Php 2.56 Bn.
- January imports fall by 14%.
PSE Index close 7,877.96 up 6 points or 0.09%, 21st record close this year.
Forex $1.00 = Php 44.76