Stock Market March 9
PSEi open 7862.64 then plunges to 7,767.77 down 93.56 points or 1.19%.
- Manila Water share prices sink on tariff arbitration loss.
- Globe Telecom takes over Bayantel stake to 57%.
- Ayala’s MarQuee mall installs solar panel system.
- San Miguel Corporation to join P20Bn Calax bid.
- Semirara net profit down 9% to P6.85Bn in 2014.
- EDC net income rise 40% to P9.2Bn in 2014.
- US Fed raise rates, jobs up.
- PSB net income P2.3Bn in 2014.
PSEi close 78020.29 down 41.04 points or 0.52%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.21
Trading Market March 10
PSEi open 7821.43 up 1.14 points or 0.01%.
- Government to sell Duty Free Stores.
- BIR to give tax exemption to long-term investments.
- Puregold net income up 18% to P4.52Bn in 2014.
- Manila Water rebounds.
- Ayala Corporation net income 46% P18.6Bn in 2014.
- FDI increase 5x to $577 M in Dec 2014 vs $102M in Dec 2013.
- PH 3rd fastest vehicle sales growth in Asean.
- Okada group to complete casino in Entertainment City by 2017.
PSEi close near flat 7822.51 up 2.22 points or 0.03%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.29
Stock Market March 11
PSEi open 7828.48 flat.
- FDI inflows rose 66% in 2014 reached new all-time high.
- Del Monte Pacific buys Sager Creek’s vegetables for $75 M, net loss $23.9 M in 2014.
- Aboitiz Equity Ventures fell 13% to P13 Bn in 2014, Aboitiz Power doen 10% to P16.7 Bn in 2014.
- URC merges with plastic packaging company.
- Supreme Court orders removal of oil depot in Pandacan.
- SEC warns public on One Lightning Corp.
- Exports down 0.5% in January.
PSEi close 7,790.70 down 37 points or 0.48%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.35
Trading Market March 12
PSEi open 7790.09 down -0.61 points or -0.01%.
- Philippine Seven Corporation 7-11 net income up 27.9% to P873.3M, retail sales up 19.3% to P20.6B in 2014.
- Filinvest Land’s net profit up 16% to P4.6B in 2014.
- San Miguel Beer net income P13.5Bn.
- Budget deficit to GDP ratio down to 0.6% in 2014.
- Malampaya shutdown starts Sunday.
- Unemployment rate declined to 6.6%.
- Government underspends by 13% in 2014.
PSEi close 7839.82 up 49.12 points or 0.63%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.27
Stock Market March 13
PSEi open 7845.84 up 6.02 points or 0.99%, then slips by 9.02 points or 0.12% to 7830.80 before recess.
- First Gen net income up 64% to P193.2M in 2014.
- Jan. 2015 unemployment rate declined to 6.6% vs. 7.5% in Jan. 2014.
- Ayala Land unit Alveo Land expects sales at P30Bn in Vertis North in 2020.
- Metrobank declared cash dividend P1.00.
- GSIS wants to raise cap on stock investment from 20% to 30%.
- Budget deficit narrows to P73.1Bn in 2014.
The PSE Index close 7,832.34 down 7.48 points or 0.10%.
Forex: $1.00 = Php 44.30