In their official Twitter account, UP announced the new UPCAT schedule – October 27 & 28, 2018.
There was a change in the schedule of 2019 UPCAT due to the recent Typhoon Ompong (international name: Mangkhut) that brought heavy rains all throughout Metro Manila. It was should’ve been held last September 15-16.
Here is the new 2019 UPCAT schedule :
- For applicants with permits dated Sept. 15, 6:30 a.m., the test will be on October 27 at 6:30 a.m.
- For applicants with permits dated Sept. 15, 12:30 p.m., the test will be on October 27 at 12:30 p.m.
- Applicants scheduled to take the test on Sept. 16, 6:30 a.m., will have to take the test on Oct. 28, at 6:30 a.m.
- Applicants originally scheduled to take the Sept. 16, test at 12:30 p.m., will have to take it on Oct. 28, at 12:30 p.m.
Those who will take the exam are advised to hold on to the test permits that were issued by the UP Admissions office.
According to the University’s UPCAT site here are some reminders for examinees:
- Go to your designated Test Center on the date as per new schedule
- Be there by 6:30am (morning session) or 12nn (afternoon session).
- Bring only your Test Permit, 2 good quality pencils, sharpener, rubber eraser and snacks.
- The test administration will last about five hours.
- The use of cellphones, calculating devices, and/or cameras during the test is strictly prohibited and will be a cause for immediate rejection of application for admission to UP.
Here are contact details for UP Office Admissions:
Telefax: +63 2 9274561
Telephone: +63 2 981-8500 loc. 3827/3828/3830/3831
Email: [email protected]
Address: Kalaw cor. Quirino Ave., UP Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines