No classes August 13, 2018 was already concluded in several areas.
PAGASA weather forecast has stated that Metro Manila and nearby areas will continue to experience moonsoon rains or habagat until tomorro, Monday.
Although Tropical Storm Karding (international name Yagi) has exited the country and is now heading China, it still enhances the southwest monsoon.
Aside from Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Zambales, Bataan, Bulacan, Pampanga, Ilocos Region and the Cordillera Administrative Region is expected to have heavy to moderate rainfall.
Here’ s the list of areas/schools with No classes August 13, 2018 (#WalangPasok)
- Quezon City
- City of Manila
- Cavite – Dasmarinas, Kawit, Tanza, Cavite City, Noveleta, Naic
- Las Piñas
- San Juan
- Abra -Dolores,
- Bulacan – Angat, Balagtas, Baliwag, Bocaue, Bulakan,Bustos, Calumpit, Guiguinto, Hagonoy, Malolos, Marilao, Meycauayan, Obando, Paombong, Pandi, Plaridel, Pulilan, San Jose Del Monte, Marilao
Meycauayan, San Miguel
- Ilocos Sur -Tagudin
- Laguna- Calamba
- Pangasinan – Binmaley, Lingayen, Dagupan, Sta. Barabara
- Tarlac- Anao, Bamban, Camiling, Capas, Concepcion, La Paz, Moncada, Paniqui
- Zambales -Botolan, Iba, Masinloc,S Olongapo, Sta. Cruz, Subic
Pre-school to Senior High School
- Tarlac – Tarlac City, Tarlac Province
- Nueva Ecija – Santo Domingo
- UP Diliman
- UP Baguio
- San Beda Alabang
- Columban College-Olongapo City
- Makati Science HS
- Lyceum of the Philippines University -Laguna